Iceni HOG Welcome Ride
Join us for our Welcome Ride, these rides are for New andOld Members. EVERYONE is welcome to attend
Meet at Norwich H-D from 12noon for the Chapter meetingwhere you will be able to find out what we can offer you. Or take advantage ofthe New Owners Orientation Tour offered by Norwich H-D starting at 11.00am (seebelow for more details)
The Welcome Ride is intended to:
- Welcome New and Potential New Members
- Give Existing Members an opportunity to greet new membersand go for a ride!
- Demonstrate how we ride as a group i.e. Second Person DropOff, Staggered Riding etc
This is a relaxed ride to introduce new Harley owners toexperience the thrill of group riding and how we ride as a chapter as well asextending the welcoming hand of friendship from the Fenlanders, hopefullyencouraging some to join the chapter.
This short ride will pass through some great countrysideheading and will take in a broad mix of roads. ALL WELCOME. Please ensure youhave a full tank.
Our Road Captain will hold a rider briefing beforedeparture.
NOTE: Norwich H-D New Owners Orientation Tour:
Prior to the ride the Norwich H-D will be offering NewOwners the opportunity to take part in a New Owners Orientation Tour of thedealership (again, all welcome on the tour) which will include an opportunityto ask any questions:
- Our Technician will guide you through our diagnosticequipment to show you how we keep your ride up to date with the very latestdownloads, how we check for recalls and a look at our special tools and answerany questions you may have
- Our Valeter is an expert, you will see the best genuineH-D cleaning products to keep your ride in tip top condition and make lifeeasier for you, saving you valuable cleaning time so you can have more miles onthe road, again, any questions you have we will only too pleased to answer
- Finally, back in the Customer Lounge, if you want to knowmore about HOG, you can listen in to the Iceni HOG Monthly Meeting, then wewill go for a ride! You are guaranteed a warm welcome
Meet in the Customer Lounge at 11.00 for the OrientationTour and 12noon for the Chapter Meeting/Ride