A unique challenge ride open to all Harley-Davidson® riders and their pillions. Saturday 22 June.
Riding from Lowestoft as the sun rises 04.30 to lands end before the sun sets, calling in at 4 designated waypoints along the way to have your dawn to Dusk passport stamped.
- Meeting Point: Ness point Lowestoft NR33 8AA
- 1st Waypoint: Newmarket H-D. Oaks Drive, Newmarket CB8 7SX
- 2nd Waypoint: Reading H-D 660 Wokingham Rd, Reading RG6 7HN
- 3rd Waypoint: Route 303 Diner, Honiton, Devon, EX14 9ND
- 4th Waypoint: Route 38 Diner, Saltash Cornwall. PL12 5 BL
- Destination: Lands’ End, Cornwall.
As a rider travelling alone or with a group you will need to plan your own route visiting the 4 waypoints along the way, this is not a race. all riders and pillions who complete the ride successfully will receive a unique embroidered badge & specially designed tee shirt. Given the early start & possibly late finish it is recommended that the participants secure overnight accommodation at the start and end of the ride, [or close to the end].
To join the ride, please e-mail: email@example.com for an application form. Registration fee; £25.00 pp.
Based on the original ride by Graham & Hilary Haskett.
Please note, this ride is not organised or managed by Lind Harley-Davidson®, it’s dealerships or associated H.O.G.® Chapters.